FACELIFT, A FRESH FACE
Unlike the body, the face is always exposed and denotes not only our age but also states of mind without this necessarily being true. Sometimes we look tired from the bumps of the eyes, or aged by the fall of the skin of the cheeks. Sometimes angry because of the activity of the muscles of the brow.
There are surgical and non-surgical solutions for each of the affected facial structures.
Particularly my facelift approach prioritizes returning the facial youth in the most natural posible way. There are faces that with the years gain fat as there are others who lose weight and their defect is due to skin drop and lack of volume.
Today my facelift fits not only the type of aging that has experienced the patient but also the use of biological material of the patient itself, such as fatty tissue consisting of stem cells and growth factors that soften and help me mold a younger face.
It is a procedure of facial rejuvenation without injuries, without long times of recovery and of fast recovery.
The usefulness of the procedure is adjusted to both thin faces where the discharge of sudermic laser tightens the skin of the face effect of skin contraction, in addition to the stimulation of fibroblasts and deposit of structural proteins of the skin as fibrin, collagen, elastin. As with round faces, in addition to firming the skin, the excessive fat is destroyed, a process known as laser lipolysis.
The most exciting characteristic of this procedure is that in expert hands we can obtain that the patient presents improvements of his face without changing his factions at all.
The most important areas to treat with the facial endolift according to the serious facial thirds:
- Upper third facial: eyebrow lift.
- Middle third: reaffirmation of the cheekbones.
- Lower third and neck: removal of Jawl or fallen cheeks and removal of fat from the jowl with tightening of the skin of the area.
Technical details of the procedure
- Local anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation.
- It is performed on an outpatient basis.
- Their recovery and reintegration to work is practically immediate.
- In the postoperative period it is necessary to wear a chin strap for one month intermittently.
- The most important thing is that in this procedure NO INJURY is done.